Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:||1.2mm||Color:||Black|
|Application:||Abrasive Refractory Industry||Shape:||Angular|
|C:||0.8-1.2 %||Si:||0.4-1.2 %|
cast steel shot and grit,
steel grit blast media
Physical And Chemical Properties
|Hardness Deviation||Max Deviation ±3.0HRC|
|Microstructure||Tempered Martensite or Sorbite|
Steel Grit is made by crushing steel shot to angular particle subsequently tempered to different hardness to cater for different application, screened by size according to SAE Standard specification.
steel grit be suitable for sand blasting machine instead of glass beads and aluminum to clean the work piece. Remove rust, paint, the cutting scars and deburring
Our Steel shot is made from chrome alloy materials which are fast atomized after melting.After heat treatment,it is featured with optimum mechanical characteristics,steel shot has good tenacity,fatigue resistence,long working-life,low consumption.It is widely used in shot blasting for surface preparation before coating,shot peeing for mechanical and other surface treatment.
* steel grit can be used for all kinds of stainless steel parts, containers, steel frame, steel, steel machinery parts ,tank to remove the welded scars, deburr and grinding trace.
* the surface hardening and cleaning rust of spring, automobile, ship outside the body, chains, motorcycle accessories
* Aluminum die casting, copper alloy fittings, zinc alloy surface's removal of oxide layer, deburr and surface roughening, matte effect.
* The work piece surface's cleanness after heat treatment.
1. Be manufactured according to the international standards SAE J1993 and SAEJ444
2. Uniform hardness, density and microstructure,coupled with good toughness for durability
3. High density and strength for fast blast rate,low breakdown rate and low dust
4. Mixing with other abrasives can increase surface cleaning
5. steel grit with higher efficiency than steel beads
1 ) . In 1MT/1.25MT Big Bag
2 ) . 25kg PVC bag+1 MT big bag
3 ) . 25KG PP Big Bag In 1MT Big Bag Or on pallet
According To Customers' Reauirement.
Q : What is your lead time?
A : It usually needs about 7-14 days after receiving the workable payment.
Q : Do you provide free samples?
A : Of course! Customized samples are needed. The mass production will be started after we get your confirmation on this sample. However, shipping costs are paid by you.
Q : What is your payments term?
A : We can accept 30% deposit, 70% balance to be against the BL copy or by LC, or other payment terms.
Contact Person: Xu