Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grand Standard:||Industrial||Appearance:||White Powder|
Raw material and process of production:
High purity,good fluidity,uniform grain,high abrasion resistance, good electrical insulation
CALCINED ALUMINA is calcined from the industrial alumina in high temperature tunnel kiln,and final made by ball milling
Chemical &Physical Properties
|Al2O3||Na2O||Fe2O3||SiO2||TiO2||LOI||True density||a-Al2O3||D50||Particle size||specific surface|
|Unit||≥ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||g/m3||≥ %||um||um||m2/g|
1. Various abrasives, abrasive tools and abrasive fillers.
2. To produce all kinds of calcined alumina fine powder for ceramic industry and refractory industry.
3. High alumina structural ceramic products
4. Electronic components, high insulating ceramic and etc.
1) 99.5% min high purity, raw material origin is West Australia
2) SGS, ISO audited manufacturer
3) mass production ability
4) stable chemical features with fine particle size
5) hot-selling in Asian market with favorable price
6) close to Lianyungang sea port, timely delivery
1 ) . 25KG PP Big Bag In 1MT Big Bag
2 ) . 25KG Paper Bag On Pallet
3 ) . In Big Bag
Q : What is your lead time?
A : It usually needs about 7-14 days after receiving the workable payment.
Q : Do you provide free samples?
A : Of course! Customized samples are needed. The mass production will be started after we get your confirmation on this sample. However, shipping costs are paid by you.
Q : What is your payments term?
A : We can accept 30% deposit, 70% balance to be against the BL copy or by LC, or other payment terms.
Contact Person: Xu