Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||High Alumina Bauxite||Bulk Density:||3.0-3.5g/cm3|
metallurgical grade bauxite,
rotary kiln calcined bauxite
Refractory Grade Bauxite , Calcined Bauxite , High Alumina Bauxite , Shaft Kiln Bauxite
High Alumina Bauxite also called bauxite aggregate,its composition is very complex,and the general term of Hydrous Alumina Ore with different geological origin. Such as boehmite, diaspore and gibbsite (Al2O3 - 3H2O); some are diaspore and kaolinite (2SiO2 Al2O3 2H2O) Company; some kaolinite, and with the increase of the content of kaolinite, which is generally the bauxite or kaolinite clay. Bauxite is usually formed by chemical weathering or exogenic action. There are few pure minerals and always contain some foreign minerals, which contain more or less clay minerals, iron minerals, titanium minerals and detrital heavy minerals.
Calcined bauxite is one of the principal ore of aluminum. Calcined bauxite contains hydrous aluminum oxides and aluminum hydroxides, formed through the laterization of aluminous rocks in tropical and subtropical areas .calcined bauxite is obtained by calcining (heating)superior grade bauxite at high temperature (from 85OC to 1600C) .this removes moisture thereby increasing the alumina content. compared to an alumina content of about 57%to 58%in raw bauxite, calcined bauxite has an alumina content of 84%to 90%.the heating is carried out in rotary kilns.
1) The bauxite for aluminum industry in defense, aerospace, automotive, electrical, chemical, and daily supplies.
2) Bauxite clinker processed into fine powder and made after the casting mold. Used in military, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment sector.
3) The bauxite can be used in refractory products. The refractoriness of high-alumina clinker is up to 1780 ℃. Its
features are chemical stability strong, and physical properties of sound.
4) It can be raw material for alumina cement, abrasive materials and aluminum compounds.
Physical And Chemical Properties
Shaft Kiln Bauxite
|86||86% min||2% max||2.9-3.15|
|85||85% min||2% max||2.8-3.10|
|84||84% min||2% max||2.8-3.10|
|83||83% min||2% max||2.8-3.10|
|82||82% min||2% max||2.8-3.0|
|80||80% min||2% max||2.7-3.0|
|78||78% min||2% max||2.7-2.9|
|75||75% min||2% max||2.6-2.8|
|70||70% min||2% max||2.6-2.8|
|50||50% min||2% max||2.5-2.55|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite
|88||88% min||1.5% max||3.25 min||0.25% max||0.4% max||3.8% max|
|87||87% min||1.6% max||3.20 min||0.25% max||0.4% max||3.8% max|
|86||86% min||1.8% max||3.15 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4 % max|
|85||85% min||2.0% max||3.10 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|83||83% min||2.0% max||3.05 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|80||80% min||2.0% max||3.0 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|78||75-78%||2.0% max||2.8-2.9||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
Round Kiln Bauxite
|90||90% min||1.8% max||3.4 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||3.8% max|
|89||89% min||2.0% max||3.38 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|88||88% min||2.0% max||3.35 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|87||87% min||2.0% max||3.30 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|86||86% min||2.0% max||3.25 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|85||85% min||2.0% max||3.20 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
|83||83% min||2.0% max||3.15 min||0.3% max||0.5% max||4% max|
1 ) . In 1MT/1.25MT Big Bag
2 ) . In 1.25MT Big Bag
According To Customers' Reauirement.
What is the refractory sand ?
1. refractory sand , also known as aluminous soil,the main component is alumina.
2. refractory sand is calcinated in rotary kiln,calcination temperature is about 1450-1600°C.
3. Al2O3 content of refractory sand is more than 50%,The main mineral composition is mullite and corundum etc.
4. Grain size of refractory sand :0-1mm, 0-3mm,3-5mm,5-10mm etc for lump,120mesh,200mesh,325mesh etc for powder.
What is the technical data of TONTEN refractory sand ?
1. Aluminium metallurgy.
2. Precision casting / Investment casting: refractory sand grog fines can be made into mold for precision casting.
3. Refractory: refractoriness of high quality refractory sand can reach 1780°C with good chemical stability and mechanical performance.
4. Aluminium silicate refractory fiber: high quality refractory sand can melt in electric arc furnace, producing aluminium silicate refractory fiber, which can be made into ceramic fiber blanket, plate,cloth etc.
5. Mixing magnesia and refractory sand grog with binders to pour the molten steel ladle for better overall lining.
6. Producing refractory sand cement.
7. Abrasives grade refractory sand .
8. Ceramics industry.
9. Chemistry industry for all kinds of aluminium compound.
Contact Person: Xu