Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ture Density:||3.9 G / Cm 3||Hardness(mohs):||9.15|
silicon carbide abrasive powder,
silicon carbide nanopowder
Black silicon carbide
Black Silicon Carbide Description:
Black silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between fused alumina and synthetic diamond. Mechanical intensity of it is higher than fused alumina. It is brittle and sharp and has electrical and heat conductivity in some degree. The abrasives made of it are suitable for working on cast iron, non-ferrous metal, rock, leather, rubber, etc. It is also broadly used as refractory material and metallurgical additive.
Black Silicon Carbide Advantages:
(1) Large melting furnace, longer melting time, lead to more crystallization, bigger crystals, higher purity and less impurities.
(2) Good hardness, longer life.
(3) Chemical washed and water washed, good cleanness.
(4) Special treated products get higher purity, better toughness, and better grinding effect.
Black silicon carbide for refractory
|C85||8-5/5-3/3-1/1-0mm||85.0 min||6.0 max||3.0 max||0.5 max|
|-200F||85.0 min||6.0 max||4.0 max||0.5 max|
|-325F||85.0 min||6.0 max||4.0 max||0.5 max|
1. it are suitable for grinding high-speed,high carbon steel
2.high-grade refractory materials
4.grinding and polishing
10.photovoltaic and solar energy
1.25kg woven bag,40 woven bags/jumbo bag/pallet
2.25kg paper bag,40 paper bags/pallet
Contact Person: Xu