Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ture Density:||3.9 G / Cm 3||Hardness(mohs):||9.15|
silicon carbide abrasive powder,
silicon carbide nanopowder
Black silicon carbide
Black Silicon Carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistance type furnace with quarts sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials.
Black Silicon Carbide is also widely used as refractory material and metallurgical additive. Green SiC are main used as abrasive for cutting silicon wafer,ceramic polishing etc.
Physical And Chemical Properties
Other common applications include:
· Ceramic, metal lapping, and polishing applications
· Slicing of silicon carbide wafers
· Rock and stone polishing and engraving
· Slicing, lapping, and polishing glass and germanium wafers
· Lapping of piston rings and gears
· Grinding of nonferrous materials
· Finishing tough and hard materials
· Bonded abrasive tool applications
· Glass etching and glass carving industries
1.25kg PP bag,40 woven bags/jumbo bag/pallet
2.25kg paper bag,40 paper bags/pallet
Q : What is your lead time?
A : It usually needs about 7-14 days after receiving the workable payment.
Q : Do you provide free samples?
A : Of course! Customized samples are needed. The mass production will be started after we get your confirmation on this sample. However, shipping costs are paid by you.
Q : What is your payments term?
A : We can accept 30% deposit, 70% balance to be against the BL copy or by LC, or other payment terms.
Q : Can we visit your factory?
A : Yes, for sure, you are welcome to visit our factory. I do thing we will impressed you a lot.
Contact Person: Xu