Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting Point:||2050℃||True Density:||3.90ming/cm3|
|Mohs Hardness:||9.00min||Al2O3:||95.2 % Min|
|SiO2:||0.20% Max||TiO2:||3.00% Max|
calcined alumina powder
Brown Fused Alumina
Our company is engaged in offering a range of Brown Fused Alumina, which is a sharp and tough abrasive highly used for high tensile strength metal grinding. The thermal properties of the alumina make it an appropriate material to use it in the refractory products manufacturing. It is also used for surface hardening and blasting. It is produced by smelting of calcined bauxite at more than 2000°C in an electrical furnace. The alumina is also used as refractory materials.
Brown Fused Alumina (BFA) is produced by a reduction fusion of high quality bauxites in electric arc furnaces. It is both a hard and tough material with high strength, making it an excellent abrasive grain for applications such as grinding wheels, sandpaper, blasting media, metal preparation, lapping, polishing, and grinding. Its thermal properties make it an excellent raw material for refractory applications.
Physical And Chemical Properties
1) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintation.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization,no pollution
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine .
1 ) . 25KG PP Big Bag In 1MT Big Bag
2 ) . 25KG Paper Bag On Pallet
3 ) . In 1.25MT Big Bag
4 ) . In 1MT Big Bag
How About The Payment terms
30% T/T in advance, balance before loading also by T/T.
What's The Delivery period
Normally 30 days after confirmation of orders.
Special case in which you want us to finish products within 15 days, we can discuss about this.
Contact Person: Xu