Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Abrasive Grain Sizes:||1.2mm||Color:||Black|
|Application:||Abrasive Refractory Industry||Shape:||Angular|
|C:||0.8-1.2 %||Si:||0.4-1.2 %|
cast steel shot and grit,
aluminum oxide abrasive blasting grit
Cast Steel Shot Steel grit
Steel shot is blasting grains made of steel scrap through an atomization (granulation) process,
Steel scrap is melted in the furnace then being atomized into shot by water jet.
Steel Shot and steel grit is available in different Hardness and sizes to meet the diverse requirements of our customers at good prices and best quality. Due to its low friability, allowing the media to deliver consistent, repeatable performance over thousands of cycles. Most Used in automotive industry for removing loose material from the metal surfaces.
High carbon steel shot is used in the majority of the wheel blast applications and creates a dimpled, peened surface. Only the shot’s skin suffers from the impact and very thin flakes will progressively part from the shot, which itself stays round throughout its life cycle. Our steel shot is very durable with high resistance to impact fatigue, giving it an effective and quick cleaning rate.
Our high carbon steel shot is used in various applications like; desanding, descaling, cleaning, shot peening etc.. The centrifugal atomization process and double heat treatment at the plants, as well as continues quality control measures, ensures the shot to be of the highest quality.
Physical And Chemical Properties
|Hardness Deviation||Max Deviation ±3.0HRC|
|Microstructure||Tempered Martensite or Sorbite|
1. Surface cleaning : Castings,forgings,die-castings,steel plates,H-shaped steel ,structural steel
2. Derusting and descaling : Castings,forgings,steel plates,H-shaped steel ,structural steel
3. Surface strengthening : Gears,heat-treated parts
4. Shot blasting : Steel plates,steel profiles
5. Shot peening : Steel plates,steel profiles
6. Desanding : Steel plates,steel profiles
1. Be manufactured according to the international standards SAE J1993 and SAEJ444
2. Uniform hardness, density and microstructure,coupled with good toughness for durability
3. High density and strength for fast blast rate,low breakdown rate and low dust
4. Mixing with other abrasives can increase surface cleaning
5. steel grit with higher efficiency than steel beads
1 ) . In 1MT/1.25MT Big Bag
2 ) . 25kg PVC bag+1 MT big bag
3 ) . 25KG PP Big Bag In 1MT Big Bag Or on pallet
According To Customers' Reauirement.
Q : What is your lead time?
A : It usually needs about 7-14 days after receiving the workable payment.
Q : Do you provide free samples?
A : Of course! Customized samples are needed. The mass production will be started after we get your confirmation on this sample. However, shipping costs are paid by you.
Q : What is your payments term?
A : We can accept 30% deposit, 70% balance to be against the BL copy or by LC, or other payment terms.
Contact Person: Xu